Monday, February 4, 2008

My current Modding Project:

The Modern World Scenario:

I am working what is ether a new version (2.0), or remake of the old World 2004 - Updated Scenario: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=102537.

Things I have already changed:
(One)
I have had to disable sea & air trade to speed up the turns and load time.
(Two)
I have removed the Arms Trade, it required that you Buy and sell production licences for your indigenous Arms systems, which is Impossible with the Trade disabled.
(Three)
I deleated the Afghan Civ, and gave their territory to the US.
(Four)
Cuba now belongs to China, instead of Russia.

I would like to hear your sugestions on what should be done to make the Scenario Better.

1 comment:

FTP_Poker_Reporter said...

any chance you actually have a copy of this available?